The Rimon team is made up of financial and engineering professionals who are entrepreneurs in their own right and the Advisory Board consists of some of Australia's best businessmen.
An opportunity to work in a dynamic environment as a client manager, managing companies federal grant submissions for our SME clients. This role requires the candidate to have a financial/accounting background and the ability to manage clients and grant applications. The role allows for a flexible work environment and an opportunity to learn about federal grants and business advisory.
JOB TYPE: Part- time/Full time
LOCATION: Sydney or Melbourne based
- Coordinate and carry out client’s applications and submissions
- Analyze and assess a P&L, Balance sheet and General ledger
- Understand expense categories claimable in the various grants
- Navigating and well versed in excel
- Communicating with clients through email and phone calls
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in accounting/finance
- 2-4 years of post-university experience is desired in Accounting/finance
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
Apply below now